Monday 17 December 2018

Hyper-spiritually sensitive?

This very morning my wife brought back this photo of Mitre Peak, Milford Sound, NZ, which belonged to her late parents, they did visit the place. It had a prominent position on their living room wall. I must have seen it many times, and to me it just looked like a nice landscape portrait. When she brought the picture in from the car, she inadvertently left it the 'wrong' way round on the hall floor, and intended to have it hung up somewhere. I came down the corridor and exclaimed "that's Baphomet!!!". She wondered what on earth I was on about at first, then she could clearly see it. Needless to say, we will get rid of it!

My late father in law was a Freemason, and I do wonder if he knew there was more to this image?






Do you see Baphomet?





No comments:

Post a Comment